$1,400 Vintage LeCoultre 10K Gold Filled Men’s Watch
We sold this vintage 10k gold-filled LeCoultre Men’s watch that appears to be circa 1960’s or 1970’s for $1,400 on eBay. It is a beautiful timepiece.
It has the following exquisite features:
- 10k gold-filled case
- LeCoultre logo at the 12 o’clock hour marker
- Second hand sweep at 6 o’clock marker
- Signed crown featuring the Jaeger LeCoultre logo
- Beautiful textured / linen-style dial
- Manual wind movement
- Brand new 17-mm Hirsh brown leather strap
- The case measures 33 mm without crown and 36 mm with crown
"I made over $200 with Sell Junk in Your Trunk. They are dependable, knowledgeable, and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get rid of stuff around the house and make easy money."
Tom, Ann Arbor, Michigan
"Sell Junk in Your Trunk made it easy to sell my cuckoo clock. They did all the work! Plus, I made more money than if I had sold it at a garage sale or consignment shop."
Melissa, Ann Arbor, Michigan